Glade of the King

I have too many stories going outside the computer. I really need someone to type for me. I continue to be devoted to scribbling with pen and ink. I force myself to translate my script to digital text, but I continue to find excuses to keep writing new ideas instead.

Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Behind the times I find myself enlisting the help of a BLOG to cure my writers block. I have not written a successful poem in 2 weeks, and that was a fluke.. Something seems off- I have to have music playing to even get into my writing stage, but more often now I'm just reciting off into my head and my pen isn't moving. I did get a tiny little pocket journal as a gift. Supposedly this little leather journal was the choice of several very famous people but I cannot remember their names. I can write something every time I open it. I just don't think I have anything of "Quality"-- Personal joke I'm about halfway through Zen And the Art Of Motorcycle Maintenance. I didn't read it in High school because I thought it was too trendy. I think I probably understand it better than I would have, but not sure if I'm reactionary enough to agree.. Only halfway through though, so we'll see..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home