Glade of the King

I have too many stories going outside the computer. I really need someone to type for me. I continue to be devoted to scribbling with pen and ink. I force myself to translate my script to digital text, but I continue to find excuses to keep writing new ideas instead.

Monday, July 19, 2004

So to spice up my life I am now running a work blog and a life blog. This is the life blog. It's fun trying to keep the two separate.. Maybe we'll see since I've been ignoring this for a while.  Too many changes. I've moved to a new apartment, I am awaiting some initiative to pull together my book of poetry which I believe is all written and just needs to be compiled.  My poetry was always my secret passion.  short stories and ideas I am never afraid to expose to the world, but I'm more sensitive about my poetry and don't like to think of exposing it to the harshness of other peoples eyes..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home