Glade of the King

I have too many stories going outside the computer. I really need someone to type for me. I continue to be devoted to scribbling with pen and ink. I force myself to translate my script to digital text, but I continue to find excuses to keep writing new ideas instead.

Monday, February 16, 2004

Bonjour!
It eeze a beautyaful day.....!
I am in such high spirits It makes me worried I may be manic... Then again a long weekend apart from the ugh, and uck and grrr really did set my mind straight...
Ray Bradbury wrote a book called "Zen in Writing" A series of essays on .... Writing of course!!
So I've only read two because it's really passionate and inspirational, I think I've been infected with some sort of weird respect or something for the man.. I usually try to maintain separation between the artists and the art.. More for an appreciation for the substance than for the background.. But his exuberance is contagious from this "compilation?" It definitely made me want to check out some of his other writings, even though what I have read of his before has not been of any special note. Just differences in taste I suppose. Definitely has gotten my pen back on the paper however.. Hope springs eternal in this quest for free writing, now if I can only avoid more TV hypnosis I might actually get something done..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home