Glade of the King

I have too many stories going outside the computer. I really need someone to type for me. I continue to be devoted to scribbling with pen and ink. I force myself to translate my script to digital text, but I continue to find excuses to keep writing new ideas instead.

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

I have decided to sit back and bide my time, see what happens with my sister befor e I go poking my nose in.  I dropped her a line let her know I do care.  I also am moving this month so going over 900 miles to help her is difficult at best. I figure next week after all the gossip has trickled down I'll call my brother and find out if it's for sure and if anyone is intending to help her.  if not then I guess i'll take a bus and try to give her a hand..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home