Glade of the King

I have too many stories going outside the computer. I really need someone to type for me. I continue to be devoted to scribbling with pen and ink. I force myself to translate my script to digital text, but I continue to find excuses to keep writing new ideas instead.

Thursday, March 31, 2005

sigh

I think my landlord is planning on making us move out. I guess one of the downfalls of renting from a guy instead of a company.  A company would let us live there as long as we wanted, provided of course we paid our rent and didn't disturb anyone.  My landlord on the other hand I think is under some pressure to give our apartment to his grand-daughter, a recent high school grad and slightly snotty little bitch.  She's been unhappy we moved in there from the beginning. More than that I just feel paranoid and having him lurking around is making me uneasy. Everything lately has been skirting the edges of the maelstrom and I'm just waiting for that one stray breeze or odd wave to push us over the edge.  I need FW to start working again, and she knows it. She feels terrible she's been out so long, I
don't really want her to go back to work, but we need the money now more than we need our health I guess. I'm going to try to get a night job, difficult with the long hours I work, at least on those 4 days I work my regular job. My littlest sister is getting married in a month and a half. It was set for fall but has been pushed forward due to pregnancy, probably the number one reason for proposal in my entire family. My older brother is the only sibling to marry without someone being pregnant.  The quick wedding is a little difficult for me right now, basically having no money or prospects for getting any is going to mean another bus trip to NJ, sleeping on someone's floor, bumming rides around town. This time is difficult my best buddy in NJ is leaving for Boot camp the day before the wedding, so I don't really have anywhere to stay. My brother whose sharing a house with my
mother would be my other choice (back when he had his own apt) but I haven't spent the night in my mothers house since she tossed me out as a teenager. We get along great, now. But even if FW doesn't understand I just feel weird asking to stay there. Oh well just feeling the weight of my world these past couple days. I need to stay busy, depression lurks around every corner, and I feel the grayness crowding in. More coffee is called for, then less time sitting up at night contemplating my life.


With MSN Spaces email straight to your blog. Upload jokes, photos and more. It's free!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home