Glade of the King

I have too many stories going outside the computer. I really need someone to type for me. I continue to be devoted to scribbling with pen and ink. I force myself to translate my script to digital text, but I continue to find excuses to keep writing new ideas instead.

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Don't make me come over there! menace menace
I'm not very scary by type, unless you happen to be a spell checker..
I talked to my brother last night, he has 2 of the most beautiful little girls, he is such a hippie though I always wondered if he would spoil them. To my surprise though he is very firm with them, nd with the exception of the 1 year old can make his 4 year old mind him.. I guess he had to use a bar of soap on her once. the old Ivory bar ugh how terrible are those memories..
He now carries a small bar of soap with him in a little ziplock bag, but hasn't needed to use it since. He's turning into a kinder gentler Dad. Hee Hee.
He told me he just ran out of options, his neighbor's little girl has a foul mouth and a temper, he can actually see it rubbing off on her. He's actually going to be moving soo. My whole family has some sort of roots problem.. Must be that Navy childhood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home