Glade of the King

I have too many stories going outside the computer. I really need someone to type for me. I continue to be devoted to scribbling with pen and ink. I force myself to translate my script to digital text, but I continue to find excuses to keep writing new ideas instead.

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

I have started to write in earnest. I am going to enter Bravo Channels write a sit-com contest. I hope that if they reject you they send out a notification. I hate not having any answer at all. I'm basing my characters on a few of my closer friends. Not our stories but their idiosyncrasies (I think)
It would be nice to win. The winner gets a free agent for a year and $25k. I figure I just want the free agent to take my poetry compilations to different publishers and sell it for me. I'm too cowardly to try to get my own work published, stories and prose I don't mind but my poetry is my soul..
My sister is happy to be out of her marriage, she is not divorced but she is glad to live by herself. It was scary according to my mom that her husband didn't seem to mind at all. He was a little too laid back for a man who just lost his wife and two kids. He makes me a little nervous..
I have started a separate blog with just stories both true and fiction. I won't disclose which is which, hopefully no one will be able to tell the difference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home