Glade of the King

I have too many stories going outside the computer. I really need someone to type for me. I continue to be devoted to scribbling with pen and ink. I force myself to translate my script to digital text, but I continue to find excuses to keep writing new ideas instead.

Friday, September 24, 2004

I don't understand people, I was walking by two of them in the hall and one pretentious twit was saying how he was leaving our co to follow his dream to work in the medical pharmaceutical field helping discover blah blahOn and on, not horrible but yesterday they sent companywide Ememo that he had accepted a position with ********* as Safety Coordinator. That co is right across the street. It's the one that pays poor people to undertake studies for this or that drug. Medical experimentation YaY!!! It's not really a prestigious company, and it has a really bad reputation for kicking people out of the studies late in the game, thus shortening their payouts. The FW had gone there once and ended up spending 3 whole days getting physicalled and filling out forms only to be denied from the program, thus ineligible for any monetary reward. This might influence my opinion of the workplace, but back to the guy.. Did he read their mission statement and fall in love? Is he the perfect parrot for corporate processes? Did he forget he is no longer in the interview and forget to turn off his asskissing program? WTF-he took a higher paid job, or a better job, or a more fun job. If he was a doctor or a scientist I could understand the babble but he was a salesman, he rides the cash register in our factory showroom. He spends 2 hours a day out on the loading dock smoking and hitting on the C/S girls who do all seem to like him, but I've seen a few give him a strange look when his wife and 2yr old daughter show up at the office to pick him up at the end of the day. Maybe that's why he's leaving stuck his whoo whoo dilly in the wrong tallywacker and now he's gotta run...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home