Glade of the King

I have too many stories going outside the computer. I really need someone to type for me. I continue to be devoted to scribbling with pen and ink. I force myself to translate my script to digital text, but I continue to find excuses to keep writing new ideas instead.

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Ha ha
Can't get me... Your Kung Fu is weak...
Too much fun when people proclaim you wrong publicly before really checking the nuts and bolts of your procedure. Busted nyah nyah nyah
Ok gloating is also not so good, but I hate people questioning my work. I even hate my boss to question my work and that's his job.. So I can take when I have to, and I almost don't mind when it turns out something I did is incorrect, but I absolutely hate it when I'm right and I know I am and can walk right to the correct section of the SOP manual and point out a line that clearly outlines the exact procedure I do. I'm not saying I follow the manual, because I don't I'm lazy as hell, and the only reason I work is to get paid, and waste time until the weekend. I do know the procedures though. It makes it easier to cut corners and to defend my work from feeble minded co-workers.
Her problem is boss just made her senior member of the department, she took that acknowledgement without a change in title or pay, simply a recognition of seniority.
I guess that's why he didn't offer it to me. I wouldn't do it without more money. Period.
The whole company supports an international charity. Each year they do little activities and wear a hat to work day for $1 to support it, which I think is not a bad Idea. I don't want to spend a dollar I don't wear a hat. Fair's fair. Unfortunately they cross the line by holding 3 separate pep rallies where you can go if you want and they try to talk you into making a donation of at least 1% of your salary. I work by the hour and get paid very little for what I do, I do not need to be solicited at work to give away some of my money which I just got from the company. I'm good enough at spending it myself, thank you. Today my boss, and the VP of finance (the next boss up in the chain) have both asked me which meeting I'm planning on attending. Of course I blew up my corporate track by snorting a sarcastic laugh and saying "Neither" Oh well no bonuses for me this year, maybe they'll take it and give it to the charity in my name.. I just calculated 1% of my salary requires me to work 20.8 hours to pay off. Or 13.9 hours of overtime. I suppose that's the same for everybody just the $ amount changes..I think they are cheering in the pep rally right now. What I wouldn't give for a pumpsprayer full of gasoline right now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home