Glade of the King

I have too many stories going outside the computer. I really need someone to type for me. I continue to be devoted to scribbling with pen and ink. I force myself to translate my script to digital text, but I continue to find excuses to keep writing new ideas instead.

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Just back from a long weekend to find that nearly everybody in the department decided to take a few days off for the remainder of this week. Probably retaliation for me taking yesterday as an extra day, but since I only work 4 days a week on holiday weeks I also get a day off. So live with it.
I guess though since they aren't here I'm the one who gets to deal with it, because I don't exactly have anyone to complain to. Even if it would do any good. I can be sure however the added stress of us being extra shorthanded this week will no doubt encourage little miss smokes too much to continue to pursue a new career. She's one foot out the door already, thinks it's a marvelous secret but she told the wrong gossip.. So it's no secret anymore.
On a different note. Myself and my significant other had a very active sexual day, and either she is sore, or just completely happy because for the rest of the weekend (the last 2 days) no lovemaking, sex, or raunchy kink. Despite the fact that by the numbers I'm probably ahead of where I would be on a normal weekend, I am feeling deprived and a bit shaky horny today. Unfortunately I'm too busy to think that much about it so it will probably drive me nuts distracting me throughout the day, I'll probably text her something nasty later hopefully to lock down some passion fort tonight..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home