Glade of the King

I have too many stories going outside the computer. I really need someone to type for me. I continue to be devoted to scribbling with pen and ink. I force myself to translate my script to digital text, but I continue to find excuses to keep writing new ideas instead.

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

I dreamed of an old friend last night, not sure I was the best friend at the time. I feel sad about it so I sent him an e-mail to the last address I had for him. Time has changed me so much I can only imagine him. A note on a different friend, how come only one of us made it to or through college to success. Why can't the rest of us become in synch with the world. Too much dreaming? Too many hopes? I'd like to see my other friends succeed to great fame and riches and success, whatever they want. Not just so I can hit them up for money, I probably wouldn't. I already gave up on fitting in, besides doing the bare minimum to have my rent and food and liquor and recreation I don't strive for anything. I want things, comfort success pride self respect, but I don't strive for it, I feel out of synch with everyone I talk to and spend the rest of the time feeling very much socially awkward and slightly separated.
Well buddy here's to you:

Laughing grinning times
old friendships are remembered
Friends turn gray in tears

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home