Glade of the King

I have too many stories going outside the computer. I really need someone to type for me. I continue to be devoted to scribbling with pen and ink. I force myself to translate my script to digital text, but I continue to find excuses to keep writing new ideas instead.

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

I had the strangest dream last night. ~~~~~
I woke up after dreaming I was madly in love with someone. My friend from grade school was there and as I was waking up he told me that the person I loved was dead. I completely freaked out on him beating him with a broomstick and sobbing and crying. He didn't fight back, he said he understood sometimes dreams could seem so real that in that waking moment all the emotions and feelings were as real to me as the rest of the world. I felt terrible for attacking him, but was still mad at him for telling me. I could not stop mourning the death even though I was awake and walking around. A few girls from high school I was friends with were there and trying to help me get over it. The kept making me talk about it so I would realize the person from my dream wasn't real. I couldn't stop being sad, I kept crying different friends showed up and kept hugging me, reassuring me. Part of me knew the truth but I was unable to break away from it.
After I really woke up I still felt sad but the feeling faded so quickly that I finally realized It was all a dream.
I came to work and wrote a poem about my eyes that was depressing. Today I feel cut off a little from reality.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home