Glade of the King

I have too many stories going outside the computer. I really need someone to type for me. I continue to be devoted to scribbling with pen and ink. I force myself to translate my script to digital text, but I continue to find excuses to keep writing new ideas instead.

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Last night I arrive home to find the neighbor has thoughtfully fixed the screens in future MIL's house. To bad when you close the screen door the impact of it shutting has popped the mesh right off. Too bad that frame and the frame on the back door which he did for the last lady who lived there are bent beyond repair. Too bad no one ever taught this man how to think. Worse, she paid him for the material and will not ask for the money back, because she never asked him to do it in the first place, and he never asked for any money. Seems moron is a laid off gas station attendant??? He thinks himself quite the handy man however, and being 60-ish to 70ish is exempt from any physical pain I might wish to rain down on his tinkering head. So today after work I will be stopping and purchasing more screen, because the sections he cut are almost an inch to short on each side, hence the bent frames. I told FMIL to tell him to fuck off, but of course she won't so I asked FW (future wife) to use her best nursing home voice and explain that We don't want him to interfere with FMIL's house anymore. If he does then I get to talk to him, and I will say simply. "If you attempt to repair anything else in her (FMIL) house I will drag you into court to pay damages on everything you've broken or ruined so far." Not a bad way to go, though I would prefer to go over with my ball peen hammer "Yo fucko! You touch that fuckin' house again I'm gonna come ova' and fix you!" accentuated with pokes in the chest from a 12oz ball peen hammer. I'll even drag out the South Jersey accent which I tried to illustrate above. Or I could go redneck: "Iffen you touch my ma's trailer one more time you no good sombitch. I'm gonna break you into 15 pieces and feed you to my dog."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home