Glade of the King

I have too many stories going outside the computer. I really need someone to type for me. I continue to be devoted to scribbling with pen and ink. I force myself to translate my script to digital text, but I continue to find excuses to keep writing new ideas instead.

Thursday, September 09, 2004

Day two week from hell, thank god there's only 3 days this week. Unfortunate me went home to find we were dogsitting, the offenders not showing up to pick up their wiener dog until 9:30. Hate that dog. Too cute and helpless looking to despise properly. To small weak yappy to enjoy spending time with. I practiced my glare though, and can make the dog roll onto his back and whimper quietly from up to 5 feet. Then again the dog is about the size of my boot, and I've almost stepped on him several times.
Today 4 people leave before noon?? WTF! Who's approving these schedules? So after noon there's me and 2 people who don't even do the same kind of work as myself and couldn't help me if they wanted to. I hate talking about work so I'm going to stop.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home