Glade of the King

I have too many stories going outside the computer. I really need someone to type for me. I continue to be devoted to scribbling with pen and ink. I force myself to translate my script to digital text, but I continue to find excuses to keep writing new ideas instead.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Soulful sunday

Reached 40k words in my current almost ready for production novel. Beginning to wonder what my title should be, or if I need to change the Character names.. Or if I need to go back and rethink my entire idea and development of that story line, because honestly I've only re-written this entire thing once. Maybe if I rewrite it again I can sell the original as a completely separate book. 
 Oh well still only a little more than halfway through. We'll have to see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home