Glade of the King

I have too many stories going outside the computer. I really need someone to type for me. I continue to be devoted to scribbling with pen and ink. I force myself to translate my script to digital text, but I continue to find excuses to keep writing new ideas instead.

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

The company in an effort to keep it's remaining employees happy and productive have instituted a "Wellness" program. Instead of hiring the $8-$9 per hour office assistants to alleviate the burden we feel do to an increase in job abandonment, in conjunction with our current hiring freeze. Starting today a massuese is available for employee use at a cost for $10 for a 15 minute session. The balance of the cost will be paid by the company, and employees must use their break or lunch time to participate. Due to an overflow of requests, the company has expanded a once weekly visit to, 2 times weekly. I'm not an accountant but follow the math:
15 min massage at the mall $20-$30
For $20 company pays : $10 per session
for two 6 hour days at 15 min per session : 48 sessions
Cost per week :$480 per week

Being generous $9.00 ph employee 40 hrs :$360
Add 10% for insurance pd by co $396 per week

Granted hiring 1 employee would only allieviate the workload for possible 1-3 people so we would technically need 15-20 new employees to return to the same level we were last year at this time, and since sales are up this year.. Well I could go on all day, the main point of this. I asked one of our accountants how they felt after their massage, She said "It felt so good"
I asked someone else how she felt now, "Like taking a nap."
I asked someone else how do you feel about work, "I don't want to think about it."
Granted what a waste of time for me to ask all those people but you see my point. I would probably go to the massuese but I don't like people touching me except for sex, and some family hugs. I also will not pay someone to touch me, even for a massage. I can give FW massages, she can give me some. She doesn't even try anymore though, everytime I try to relax for even a shoulder rub from her we end up having sex. I can't help it, she touches me I want her. I'm sure this would not carry over to the 240 pound lady giving massages, but why on earth would I want to be rubbed without the benefit of a much happier ending.


2 Comments:

  • At 3:20 PM , Blogger ssas said...

    Men are so goal oriented. Sheesh. It's the journey that's important, dude...

     
  • At 10:05 AM , Blogger Goodkingalan said...

    A shortcoming that brings me great pleasure. Sometimes.
    Of course if I did decide to indulge in a back massage I am positive FW would kill me.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home