Glade of the King

I have too many stories going outside the computer. I really need someone to type for me. I continue to be devoted to scribbling with pen and ink. I force myself to translate my script to digital text, but I continue to find excuses to keep writing new ideas instead.

Monday, November 22, 2004

This Thanksgiving i am cooking:
1 turkey w/ asian pear currant stuffing
Steamed green beans w/ bacon vinegar dressing
Candied sweet potatoes
Pumpkin pie
It still seems like I need something else with this but I am keeping it simple this year, no-one but me wants a salad with this, and so the chef is sadly outnumbered. I did have two fine wines chosen but FW and her mother will not drink wine, and my buddy from NJ doesn't really drink wine. So again outnumbered I have decided on a selection of beer but have no ideas which ones. Probably busch beore dinner busch light with dinner then busch ice with dessert.. Just kidding maybe..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home