Glade of the King

I have too many stories going outside the computer. I really need someone to type for me. I continue to be devoted to scribbling with pen and ink. I force myself to translate my script to digital text, but I continue to find excuses to keep writing new ideas instead.

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Today is my birthday and in reverse of how I've been feeling all week I feel kind of light and giddy. Today is passing relatively quickly, which is good because I'm at work, bad because this mood was not made to last. I'm thinking about a memoir book called "How to consistently pick the wrong girlfriends" or "psycho's are us" Why do good girls stalk me when it ends, and why do bad girls fight with me so much? I signed up for the 30 day blogging novel, but I'm spending all my time on this ex girlfriend list, so maybe I'll remove myself from that. FW called me today and asked "why did you get lipstick in the mail?"
"I said why are you checking my mail?"
Of course the fed ex package was accidentally opened before she noticed it was addressed to me. Actually I don't even mind, usually when she's home if a package gets there I have her open it and tell me about it on the phone. I'm like a Christmas, birthday present voyeur, always more interested in someone else's reaction to what's in the package. I still haven't told her why, but if she stopped to read mailing label she would see it was from the same costume co that I got most of my costume from. That and the fact that it's midnight black lipstick, Halloween is less than 2 weeks away, she's never seen me wear lipstick aside from the Halloween contest... Well she should be able to figure it out..

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home