Glade of the King

I have too many stories going outside the computer. I really need someone to type for me. I continue to be devoted to scribbling with pen and ink. I force myself to translate my script to digital text, but I continue to find excuses to keep writing new ideas instead.

Friday, October 08, 2004

You know what I really hate about offices..
I just worked out a new procedure for something relatively small between us and another department. I spent 15 min discussing it with my boss and ironing out any sections that could offend someone important from anywhere else. I type up a concise, detailed plan of action, which actually is going to remove 2-5 steps of work for every person involved...
and then...
And then!!!
The stupid jerks who I just copied out of politeness, have to jump in with a slew of emails, "How does this affect this? it doesn't. How does this work on Tuesdays? The same as Mondays A-hole.
I know damn well they just can't stand an interdepartmental e-mail going by them without their name stamped on it somewhere. Just in case someone important sees it, so they can be impressed at how "on top of things" they are.
Stupid Fockers
I am so not cut out for the corporate lifestyle. I can't bend over far enough to let THEM really lay into me, so I'll probably never climb higher than non consequential desk jockey.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:18 AM , Blogger ssas said...

    thanks for the mention. there may be sex at some point... you know, when I get some of my own...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home