Glade of the King

I have too many stories going outside the computer. I really need someone to type for me. I continue to be devoted to scribbling with pen and ink. I force myself to translate my script to digital text, but I continue to find excuses to keep writing new ideas instead.

Thursday, December 02, 2004

ha ha- i was just in subway in line behind some lady- she ordered their special new sandwich, the guy goes "what do you want on it?"
"just like in the picture" and points over his head at the 2ft by 2ft picture of the sandwich
So he adds lettuce, then goes back to the picture, comes back puts on some olives, goes back to the picture, and so on...
finally he calls the guy at the register over points at the sign "What kind of sauce is that?"
Register guy shrugs and walks away, lady ordering is so pissed she walks out. The guy looks at me and shrugs, I don't think he was being obnoxious on purpose. He starts to push the sandwich to the side.
So I tell him- "wait - just throw some mayo on that one, I'll take it."

Still hate subway, but man cannot live on MCD's alone, in fact man probably can't live on mcd's

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home