Glade of the King

I have too many stories going outside the computer. I really need someone to type for me. I continue to be devoted to scribbling with pen and ink. I force myself to translate my script to digital text, but I continue to find excuses to keep writing new ideas instead.

Monday, November 29, 2004

Surving Thanksgiving was easy this year. Whilst cooking I was sampling, though fortunately for me i ate more of the fresh breen beans than I did anything else. After the apertizer beer "pislner Urquell" Dinner beer of "Staten optimizer" I ate a small piece of turkey 1 slice of yam a few green beans and stopped. I was comfortable, happy satisfied and not full enough to be inconvienenced, Later that night I toasted some turkey and sharp cheddar over herb cream cheese and a heavy roll.

So no over doing it this year, it seems two overweight older people on my block gave themselves heart attacks from overeating.

And on that note a very close friends 11 year old sister went to the hospital Saturday and was diagnosed as having a heart attack. How fucking obscene. She's 11?! Some sort of virus has attacked her heart and brought her to the point where she had a heart attack. Of course a doctor told her parents she had a heart attack while she was in the room.
She says " Daddy I don't want to die. I haven't driven a car yet."

Not sure what's going to happen next, she is still alive so that's promising, hopefully everything can be fixed to where she can get back to a normal pre teen life.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home