Glade of the King

I have too many stories going outside the computer. I really need someone to type for me. I continue to be devoted to scribbling with pen and ink. I force myself to translate my script to digital text, but I continue to find excuses to keep writing new ideas instead.

Friday, December 03, 2004

How long is it normal to crave cigarettes after quitting smoking? It's been over 2 years now and I'm going through an intense wave of nicotine desire. I suppose I don't care about the tar or the nicotine, I miss smoking. The feel of menthol smoke biting the lungs on a crisp fall(?) morning. The smell of fresh lit cigarette when you just touch a lit wooden match to the end before you even have a chance to draw in. The spicy taste of dark cherry tobacco smoke in the evenings beside a fire, rolling the thick pipe smike back and forth across my tongue. When I quit I tried exercise, food, reading, even chopping wood to help quit, unfortunately for me drinking worked the best, I put more weight on from the 6-10 beers per day than I would have by eating a donut every time i had a craving.
Now that I have my drinking back under control- (only martini's please, and keep them cold and plentiful) my weight is starting to drop and my clothes fit again.
Trying to be in shape, be healthy is so against every one of my urges. I was made to defile myself, I'm good at it.
I want to eat big greasy strips of roast pig with my hands, drink flagons of dark rich beer until I'm full then switch to some sort of distilled liquor to help me go to sleep, the whole time puffing away on a smorgasbord of nature, stripping down and rutting like animals, no consequence, no future, just fulfilling the desire for more, more of everything.

4 Comments:

  • At 12:41 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    mmmmmm Cigarettes. Im about to take a smoke break now.

    I do need to quit, but it feels so good.

    Luv ya babee!

     
  • At 2:22 PM , Blogger Goodkingalan said...

    Hmm- Rubbing it in a little.. Good thing you're so sexy...

     
  • At 2:19 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    I think I have a problem with oral fixations.

    mmmmmm

    xxxooo

     
  • At 5:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hear hear to the self-abuse. I love everything that is bad for me. Carbs, fat, sugar, smoking and lots and lots and lots and lots of alcohol. You're in good company.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home