Glade of the King

I have too many stories going outside the computer. I really need someone to type for me. I continue to be devoted to scribbling with pen and ink. I force myself to translate my script to digital text, but I continue to find excuses to keep writing new ideas instead.

Thursday, December 09, 2004

I am way behind. I am several days behind on my work. My boss asked me how I was coming on some project: I grunted, glared at him, then went to the breakroom and got some more coffee. I start a little vacation tonight until next wednesday, my little Bro is coming to visit. I spent the last two days writing part 6, and part 7 to my ongoing saga of This Guy. I am still not working right now. So being behind is mostly my fault. Our department has not replaced the last 3 people who quit, therefore being overworked, and thus inclined not to try too hard is mostly the company's fault. i f I actually caught up on all the things i should have done by the end of today, there is a pool of open projects waiting for someone to be free to do them. Not me.
I'm tired, I've been at work 13 hours a day 5 days a week for the last couple weeks minus thanksgiving. I haven't been really working so much as treading water.
I think at the end of today I will pile everything I have up in a big pile and hide it under my desk, so When I come in next week nothing will fall over and kill me. I wish someone would go through all this worthless crap on my desk and do it for me while I'm gone.
So in case anyone wondered why my job description changed from Slave Bitch to Slave Bitch's whore and footrest. Now you know!
At * tonight when I finally get to leave this place I'm going to jump into the air and clik my heels together like an old toyota commercial.. Then When I pick myself up off the ground I'm going to go have a Martini.
Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home