Glade of the King

I have too many stories going outside the computer. I really need someone to type for me. I continue to be devoted to scribbling with pen and ink. I force myself to translate my script to digital text, but I continue to find excuses to keep writing new ideas instead.

Monday, December 06, 2004

I can close my eyes along with the music and see smokey shaded naked women dancing slowly in and out of black shadow. Parts become visible and obvious then fade back into nothing. My mind adds a strobe and I'm reviewing ever lover, every distraction, She, they move moans cries not reaching, trying to writhe sinuously but are pinned down, trapped by the bright white. The strobe must leave, it's too nightmarish, too much like an advert for playboy only the woman in my mind's eye ranges from the thinnist waif with ribs showing and pink rope marks crossing wrists and chest sweating panting with Beethoven, to an hourglass figures that would make michaelangelo drool, breasts heavy and swaying slowly in time to "nights in white satin". The figures turn and long black hair cascades down white flesh almost touching her cleft, morphing into a short blond spike that fits so well above the thick black collar with bright silver rings. Knees bend, twist, revealing secrets which remain too dark for more than my own memory to make out. Eyes black and brown look at me over white freckled shoulder, over waves of black hair, bright green peirce me through strawberry blonde curls, sky blue taunts through thick black mascara, all beckoning calling. She, they fall to their knees, knowing how to draw me, reach me with sultry, perky, full lips that never call my name, but murmur about the silk of their skin brushed over my own silk, iron.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:50 PM , Blogger Remittance Girl said...

    I hope you really meant knights in white satin and not "Nights in White Satin"... I could take practically anything but that.

    rg

     
  • At 3:37 PM , Blogger Goodkingalan said...

    Good god!
    What a ghastly mess to imagine after my sex fantasy.
    **Imagining two men in togas and pot helms waving broadswords at each other**

     
  • At 1:46 PM , Blogger ssas said...

    Damn. I might get horny if I didn't feel so shiddy with this cold.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home