Glade of the King

I have too many stories going outside the computer. I really need someone to type for me. I continue to be devoted to scribbling with pen and ink. I force myself to translate my script to digital text, but I continue to find excuses to keep writing new ideas instead.

Monday, March 01, 2004

I'm almost too streesed to write.. I'm usually very laid back but today seems to be steamrolling my normal objectivity. Oh well I just need a good book to read and some time off my feet. I get so much angst sometimes relating to my cousins and uncles. they seem to think I know more than I do but surprisingly I know all the answers to the questions they ask. It sometimes feels like they are tailoring their questions to fit me into their conversations. Oh well I'm way to old to even be feeling like this. I'll just keep asking questions about the stuff I don't know until they fill all the blanks in my head in. Of course they probably never will, but I just have to make sure I don't start asking them the same questions more than once. I just don't like feeling young, but I am compared to them, but probably not as young as they make me feel..Their whole lifge experience is on such a different track than mine, so I'll just have to see if I can switch tracks or at least develop a synergy (I promised myself I would use that word)
I'm all about books and coffee, sitting around playing chess and camping for fun..
They are all hunters and pickup truck drivers revelling in their guns and ATV's

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home