Glade of the King

I have too many stories going outside the computer. I really need someone to type for me. I continue to be devoted to scribbling with pen and ink. I force myself to translate my script to digital text, but I continue to find excuses to keep writing new ideas instead.

Thursday, March 11, 2004

Nothing but a hack.
Nothing but a hack.
Nothing but a hack.
I feel good today except physically. I'm in a good mood, have been pushing a story to develop and it's showing promise. Trying not to get ahead of myself and to write it like I'm reading a story out of my head. Just one word ahead of the reader, who is myself.
Sometimes it's odd how you can dredge an idea that seems great from the corners of your brain, but as you start to define, or illuminate it it turns all fumbly and awkward. The important thing to do is get that idea down. Define it. Even abstractly, you just need enough that you can look at what you wrote and remember what you were thinking/feeling. Beyond that it's all fluff anyway. Example:
Tell someone you had an orgasm and they can relate to their own experiences with the big oh.
Tell someone your heart was pounding, you felt like you had static moving over your whole body. A tickly muscle contracting feeling started in the pit of your stomach and built and built until you were almost sweating. Every bit of your energy became focused on that feeling that was building until uunnghhh lights popped behind your eyelids and your body tries to bend over backwards as your toes curl up and heat just pumps out of you.
The description is all fluff. You're still only having an orgasm..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home