Glade of the King

I have too many stories going outside the computer. I really need someone to type for me. I continue to be devoted to scribbling with pen and ink. I force myself to translate my script to digital text, but I continue to find excuses to keep writing new ideas instead.

Monday, March 15, 2004

Decided I have an easier time writing here at work than I do at home. I have written a short chapter regarding the two villains of my current story. I need to fill out a bit of history on both, but I kind of wanted this to be the opening grabber. I'm not fond of trying to write flashback historicals, but I may have to. The next chapter I want to be development for the hero. The best style I've read is usually 1 bad guy chapters to 3 hero chapters, but I want this to be more balanced. I don't want to have a superevil vs. supergood book, I want a dark grey vs. A light gray to dirty white.
I think I'll probably try a 1,2,2,1 pattern. I want enough together in one part to not be jumpy, but not too separated as to lose interest in one party over another. I may be over analyzing, overworking, over dramatizing.. In any case today I intend the hero grabber. After this I will have to try to flesh them out together as they begin the "Path"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home