Glade of the King

I have too many stories going outside the computer. I really need someone to type for me. I continue to be devoted to scribbling with pen and ink. I force myself to translate my script to digital text, but I continue to find excuses to keep writing new ideas instead.

Friday, December 17, 2004

I was just reminded of a dear friend..
I had just broken up with a long term serious GF and my friend (call her K) had just broken up with her insane but serious relationship with her bf. I knew them both and didn't like K's BF mainly because they had the "Billy Bob thorton(?) Angelina jolie" scary ass relationship. She was super attractive and we had been friends for a few years, I was destitute nd depressed so we started hanging out, just getting high talking, she tried to teach me how to paint, I tried to teach her how to write haiku' without counting syllables on her fingers.
We never took it far, I was weird inside and incapable of anything intimate. We had a really good couple days though, managed to stir up some trouble. We fed off each other a little-
We took my new car (which I couldn't pay for that the repo man was looking for) on mad drives through the pine barrons, sliding through blind curves and stop signs barely short of suicidal. We altered our perceptions and when I was chased around the block by a cop (I'd thrown rocks at him) she helped another friend hide me, and eventually helped him sit on me and hold me down until I was back in my mind.
After a few days of this mad behavior we slowed down, started feeling a little better, we started talking about the exes and what we felt was missing.. We hugged a lot, and finally rejoined the rest of our friends to find the world had been watching us. One of my best friends had dated her before and I think he felt I betrayed him by sleeping with her(which I didn't), using her as a rebound, whatever.. I never explained it to him, I didn't think he deserved and explanation, we were both just hurting, everything as flying apart for us and we sort of scared ourselves back into caring about life.. How could I explain it so he could see it.
My ex had been watching also- she probably got hurt more by that than anything, I never explained to her because I was scared of how much I wanted her back, I tried to hide from her and eventually moved out of state to avoid her (far out of state). We sporadically e-mail each other now, but I almost died the first time I saw her name in my e-mail folder.
Anyway different story..
The rest of my friends figured we rebounded off each other, I got some crap for using my friends like that, I tried denying it to a very close friend, he still doesn't believe me so I had to finally ignore them all..
Still think it's none of their business, but I wonder if she ever told her side..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home