Glade of the King

I have too many stories going outside the computer. I really need someone to type for me. I continue to be devoted to scribbling with pen and ink. I force myself to translate my script to digital text, but I continue to find excuses to keep writing new ideas instead.

Monday, December 27, 2004

Post Christmas Post

Post Christmas blues stuck in the office nothing to do all the real accountants have the day off too but their bitches are here singing to you They paid for lunch It's so great! Thanks a bunch! I'll picture you sitting at home while I munch. Hope your heads in a vise....Crunch!

Addendum-the preceding lines have been reformatted to reduce the impact to poetry sensitive individuals. All of me here at Kings Gardens strive to prevent materials or situations that can make anyone feel uncomfortable.

Thank you for your time.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    wow, poetry. Ok, I'll forgive you, because it was pretty funny.

     
  • At 5:21 PM , Blogger Goodkingalan said...

    It's not really poetry so much as a caffiene induced rhyming rant

     
  • At 7:14 PM , Blogger ssas said...

    rhyming rant. that sounds like a good name for a blog. of poetry. that no one would read. ok, maybe a good name for a band, then.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home