Glade of the King

I have too many stories going outside the computer. I really need someone to type for me. I continue to be devoted to scribbling with pen and ink. I force myself to translate my script to digital text, but I continue to find excuses to keep writing new ideas instead.

Monday, December 27, 2004

Still more time to kill....

FW was very happy with her presents this year, I spoil her tremendously, really I do. She managed to hold off a flu and thank me properly for the fantastic gifts before succumbing yesterday. Now I feel like hell, which means her thank you might have been laced with some GERMS.. Still worth it though, wouldn't trade it for anything, but if I start feeling worse I may change my mind about that.

I think I have a slight fever, i feel flushed and hot with that twisty sick feeling, but my fingertips are all icy cold????
That doesn't make sense to me.
FW felt so sick last night, she had migraine style headache and throbbing sinus, the tylenol and sinus crap was ... crap so I fixed her a flu season booster 2 shots of Grey Goose in 1 shot of OJ with just a dash of Chambord.
The first one didn't take, so I made her another and went and took my shower, when I got out she was singing the song from "Tammy" which I've never seen or heard but pretty much goes like "Tammy tammy tammy's in love" I don't know the melody neither did FW, so make up your own, works for us. She sang it over and over and eventually dropped off to sleep-- Maybe that's why they say not to mix liquor with pharmacueticals??
I woke her up this morning getting dressed, she stood up and said "Do you want me to take down the tree?" her eyes weren't even open yet. I almost said Yes just to see how far she'd get, but resisted the urge and tucked her back into bed. We'll see how she feels later on..

1 Comments:

  • At 5:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    call the dr NOW! They got a flu pill that will stave it off, or at least make it shorter. Hot but fingers cold? Sounds like flu to me. Good luck and feel better.
    (At least it might get you out of going to work.)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home