Glade of the King

I have too many stories going outside the computer. I really need someone to type for me. I continue to be devoted to scribbling with pen and ink. I force myself to translate my script to digital text, but I continue to find excuses to keep writing new ideas instead.

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Time Thieves

Today is a bad day- time pirates have invaded my work area and are inhibiting me from getting any real work done. These stupid people keep putting me on hold and keeping me there forever. It's cutting into my slack off time. Pretty soon my boss will see me working all the time(even though I'm really on hold) he might get used to that then when I start slacking again he might realize how much of it I do..( I think that makes sense)
I have supremo amounts of stupid ass people i have to call today but everyone is answering their phones and putting me on hold so I'm not even halfway through and I only have an hour or so left of good time to call these stupid people. Don't think I know it's not aploy by you to make me angry enough to stop calling. All of my customers are against me. Well they were before anyway since I'm trying to collect money.. But now they have actually joined forces into frustrating me into giving up. It might work too I have a severely low desire to work threshold, and I'm already past it because here I sit typing this and not working at the same time..
ADD is kicking my ass again. I've noticed I can't touch my mouse without clicking on the internet link,... no matter what I'm doing.. Damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home